Are you looking for free support to get more active, eat healthier, manage your weight, drink less alcohol or quit smoking? A new integrated wellbeing service, Your Health Your Way, is now live and aims to help with just that.
There is a team of people waiting to offer realistic and practical support for people to make life long healthy behaviour changes.
Individuals can access the following free services:
- Weight management (virtual group clinics and one to ones via telephone)
- Adult weight management (virtual group clinics and one to one telephone support)
- Family weight management (telephone support)
- Smoking cessation (telephone)
- Physical activity (bespoke recorded activity sessions are emailed to clients to complete at home)
- Brief alcohol support (telephone support)
Referrals can be made from health professionals and GP practices and both third party and self-referrals can be made online by visiting Your Health Your Way Notts www.yourhealthnotts.co.uk.