Markham and Clinton Community Project have enjoyed a very busy month and had the best turn out yet, at their last Cuppa and Cake morning, with a total of 35 people popping in for a chat, cuppa and cake.
Their Art Club has been very well supported with good attendance and some super work generated by the participants. An exhibition is planned for the near future. They also held another quiz night which was very well supported.
Their new season’s programme will include:
- Quiz Night: 15th September, 7.00pm. The cost is £1.00 per head. Bring your own alcohol. Contact Cindy, Vikki, Victoria or Pauline to book your place.
- Cuppa and Cake: 23rd September, 10.00am to 12.00pm. Refreshments will be provided; donations and / or raffle prizes very gratefully received.
- Art Club: commences 6th September (now on a Wednesday), 10.30am to 12.30pm, and weekly thereafter.
- Music Night: planned for October, date and details to be announced.
- Keep Fit: new event every Friday.
- Markham Clinton Community Project Presents Renew-U with Claudia (Matters of Life Ltd): Weekly on Fridays, 11.30am to 12.30pm, starting 1st September. Stretching, toning, shaping, body boosting, strengthening and moving classes for all ages, shapes and sizes, £7.00 per session.
Lots of events are being planned for autumn and volunteers are always needed together with raffle prizes and donations. Please contact any of the following committee members for further details or to book in on any of the above events, or to donate. Contact Cindy on 07763 631952, Vikki on 07860 276578, Pauline on 07835 270442 or Victoria on 07866 416269. All events are at West Markham Church unless otherwise specified.