Have you visited the historic Milton Mausoleum and discovered its fascinating history? Their Sunday openings began on 23rd May and continue until 26th September, so here is your chance to find out more.
Further to the recent Government guidelines, the Friends of Milton Mausoleum are pleased to announce some date changes, and also some new events that they have arranged for later this year. They will always be complying with the latest COVID-19 guidelines.
- Sunday 23rd May to Sunday 26th September, 2.00pm to 4.00pm: Sunday openings
- Sunday 27th June, 2.00pm: AGM at the Mausoleum – all visitors welcome at the AGM, Mausoleum open 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Sunday 4th July, 2.00pm to 5.00pm: Open Afternoon – ‘Put the Kettle On’ with tea, coffee and cake, a tombola and small displays
- Saturday 4th September, 7.00pm: Community Concert – details to follow (seating may be restricted) and tickets cost £7.00
- Sunday 31st October: Friends Lunch at the West Retford Hotel – details to follow but it will include a speaker and a raffle
- Sunday 4th December, 2.00pm: Winter Music – the very popular event to round off the year, with festive refreshments and a raffle
However, these plans may still be subject to changes so please look for local news or contact the group via their email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call Gillian on 01777 248310 or Jenny on 01777 871706. You can the Mausoleum at The Avenue, Milton NG22 0PW.