The spring 2018-day trip leaflet is now available including the trips below, please note — prices stated do not include food:
- Tuesday 9th January 2018, Marshalls Yard, Gainsborough, £10.50 per person
- Tuesday 23rd January 2018, Lunch at Toby Carvery Lincoln with a visit to St Marks shops, £11.00 per person
- Thursday 8th February 2018, Lakeside Retail Outlet, Doncaster with a visit to Whitby’s fish and chips, £11.50 per person
- Wednesday 21st February 2018, Walkers Nurseries and Garden Centre, Blaxton, £11.00 per person
- Tuesday 27th February 2018, Masson Mill, Matlock Bath, £16.00 per person
- Tuesday 13th March 2018, King William Pub, Oldcotes, £8.50 per person
- Wednesday 21st March 2018, East Midlands Designer Outlet, Near Mansfield, £14.00 per person
- Wednesday 28th March 2018, Boundary Mill, Rotherham, £11.50 per person
- Wednesday 11th April 2018, The Millstone Pub Tickhill then to Cherry Lane Garden Centre Tickhill, £13.00 per person
- Wednesday 25th April 2018, Dobbies Garden Centre, Barlborough, £11.00 per person
Please note that all trip details are correct at time of going to print but trips do book up quickly — to check the current list of trip availability and for full terms and conditions please contact Bassetlaw Action Centre on 01777 709650, email email@example.com or visit www.bassetlawactioncentre.org.uk.
Bassetlaw Action Centre has a range of volunteering opportunities available across Bassetlaw for drivers, befrienders and administrators. Please call 01777 709650, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.bassetlawactioncentre.org.uk for more information.
Bassetlaw Home Support Service
The Home Support Service offers fully insured, DBS checked caring staff to undertake the following: General housework, laundry/ironing, shopping, prescription collection, medication prompts, sitting service, light meal preparation, accompanied shopping and social visits. The service is available across Bassetlaw. Please note: the service does not offer personal care.
Hourly rates apply — minimum service is one hour. Please contact the Home Support Co-ordinator for more information on 01777 709650, email email@example.com or visit www.bassetlawactioncentre.org.uk.