Community Minibus Trips
The November and December day trip leaflet is now available including the trips below:
- 1st November — Meadowhall, £12.50 per person
- 9th November — Downtown Grantham, £15.00 per person
- 28th November — Boundary Mill, Rotherham, £11.50 per person
- 5th December — The Alders, Ollerton, £8.50 per person (please note that this price doesn’t include lunch. Pick-ups start between 10.00am and 11.00am for this trip only)
- 13th December — Brigg Garden Centre, £12.50 per person
- 19th December — Dobbies Garden Centre, £11.00 per person
Please note that all trips are correct at time of going to print but trips do book up quickly — to check the current list of trips and availability please contact Bassetlaw Action Centre.
For bookings or further information please contact Bassetlaw Action Centre on 01777 709650, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.bassetlawactioncentre.org.uk.
Bassetlaw Action Centre has a range of volunteering opportunities available across Bassetlaw for drivers, befrienders and administrators. Why not drop in to the centre on Tuesday 31st October to find out more; an open morning will take place from 10.00am to 12.00pm at the office in Retford — on Canal Street, next to West Street car park (sat nav: DN22 6ES). Please call 01777 709650, email email@example.com or visit www.bassetlawactioncentre.org.uk for more information.
Bassetlaw Home Support Service
The Home Support Service offers fully insured, DBS checked caring staff to undertake the following: general housework, laundry/ironing, shopping, prescription collection, medication prompts, sitting service, light meal preparation, accompanied shopping and social visits. The service is available across Bassetlaw. Please note: the service does not offer personal care. Hourly rates apply and the minimum service is one hour. Please contact the Home Support Co-ordinator for more information on 01777 709650, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.bassetlawactioncentre.org.uk.