Kirton in Lindsey Town Hall is back! From 17th May activities started returning to the Town Hall. Here’s what’s happening so far:
- Active Circuits restarted Monday 17th May at 6.45pm.
- Yoga with Jo restarted on Wednesday 19th May from 6.00pm to 7.00pm for beginners and 7.20pm to 8.30pm for the more experienced.
- Slimming World were back on Friday 21st May from 9.30am to 11.30am.
- Waste Not Want Not bags have been available throughout lockdown and will continue on Fridays between 11.00am and 12.00pm.
More will happen after Stage 4; currently scheduled for 21st June:
- The Kirton in Lindsey Society is back on Tuesday 22nd June.
- Evergreens is returning on Tuesdays from 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Kirton Call will meet on Thursdays from 7.00pm to 8.30pm.
- KLAGS (amateur gardeners) will be back in August.
- Town Hall Live’s first scheduled gig is 27th August.
- KLIX Community Cinema will re-open with a new season of films on 11th and 12th September.
Sadly, Tai Chi will not restart and the status of the remaining regular activities were unknown at the time of going to press, but all latest developments will be on the Town Hall’s website, www.kirtoninlindseytownhall.co.uk, and Facebook pages so do keep checking.
Anything can change at any time if the pandemic situation changes so, if in doubt, contact Sharron on email@example.com or call 07752 246255.
They look forward to welcoming you back! They have worked hard to ensure that the building is safe and meets with current Government guidelines. This includes a one-way system to the toilets and sanitisers at strategic points throughout the building. As long as social distancing requirements are in place they are only able to use the large hall upstairs and all activities will take place there.