Kirton in Lindsey Town Hall is back! Not everything is back and lots are dependent on the restrictions lifting but here is what they know so far:
- Active Circuits: Mondays from 6.45pm to 7.45pm.
- Seated Exercise: Wednesdays from 10.00am to 11.00am.
- Yoga with Jo: Wednesdays from 6.00pm to 7.00pm for beginners and 7.20pm to 8.30pm for the more experienced.
- Slimming World: Fridays from 9.30am to 11.30am.
- Waste Not Want Not bags: Fridays between 11.00am and 12.00pm.
By July (hopefully):
- Evergreens: Tuesdays from 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Kirton Call: Thursdays from 7.00pm to 8.30pm.
- KLAGS (amateur gardeners) will be back in August.
- Town Hall Live’s first scheduled gig is 27th August.
- KLIX Community Cinema will re-open with a new season of films on 11th and 12th September.
All latest developments will be on the Town Hall’s website, www.kirtoninlindseytownhall.co.uk, and Facebook pages so do keep checking. Anything can change at any time if the pandemic situation changes so, if in doubt, contact Sharron on email@example.com or call 07752 246255.
They look forward to welcoming you back! They have worked hard to ensure that the building is safe and meets with current Government guidelines. This includes a one-way system to the toilets and sanitisers at strategic points throughout the building. As long as social distancing requirements are in place they are only able to use the large hall upstairs and all activities will take place there