Kirton in Lindsey Town Hall has two contrasting events in August to spark your interest.
On Friday 5th from 11.00am to 3.00pm there will be an expert on the premises who will be happy to give you a valuation for your gold jewellery. Just pop along and bring your treasures.
Then on Sunday 28th from 7.00pm to midnight, Trentside Soul are putting on an evening of Northern Soul and Motown for you to dance to and enjoy. This night of Northern Soul and Motown classics costs just £5.00 a ticket; book early as last time this event sold out quickly! Please call Paddy on 07933 020417 for more information or to book.
Regular activities continue but, as we go into the summer period, some may take a break so do check with the organiser if you are thinking of going for the first time.
- Town Hall Office: Open Mondays and Tuesdays, 9.00am to 12.00pm
- Active Circuits: Mondays, 6.45pm to 7.45pm (NLCAC Team: 01724 297270)
- Evergreens: Tuesdays, 1.30pm to 4.00pm (Nancy: 01652 640272)
- Seated Exercise: Wednesdays, 10.00am to 11.00am (NLCAC Team: 01724 297270)
- Tai Chi: Wednesdays, 11.30am to 12.45pm (George: 01427 617171)
- Rock Choir: Wednesdays, 7.00pm to 8.30pm
- Pilates with Louise: Thursdays, 10.00am to 11.00am (Louise: 07790 759003)
- Community Coffee Shop (games / activities; pay as you feel): Thursdays, 2.00pm to 5.00pm
- Kirton Call (amateur drama): Thursdays, 7.00pm to 8.30pm (Shani: 07955 738633)
- Slimming World: Fridays, 9.30am to 11.30am
- Community Shop: Fridays, 1.00pm to 2.00pm
- Tea Dance: second Monday, 2.00pm to 4.00pm (Jenny: 01652 640281)
- Kirton in Lindsey WI: second Tuesday, 7.30pm to 10.00pm (Liz: 01724 762464)
- Kirton in Lindsey Society: fourth Tuesday, 7.30pm to 9.30pm (Martin: 01652 648435)
- KLAGS (amateur gardeners): third Wednesday, (Derek: 01427 788488)
- Church coffee morning: first Saturday, 10.00am to 12.00pm
- Town Hall Craft Club: fourth Saturday, 1.00pm to 4.00pm
- Pop-up Market: first Sunday, 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Town Hall Live: various dates, see website (Brian: 01652 649230)
All the latest developments will be on the website and Facebook pages so do keep checking. For further information, contact Jo on email@example.com or 07752 246255, or visit www.kirtoninlindseytownhall.co.uk.