Kirton in Lindsey Town Hall offers compliments of the season and invites everyone to some festive events.
** NOW CANCELLED ** Kirton Call presents The Wizard of Oz
Saturday 3rd December, 2.00pm and 6.00pm
It’s panto time and the first performance of the local am-dram group since before Covid. They are doing a matinee and evening performance and, as ever, tickets will be popular. Pricing not announced yet, but all enquiries to Shani Flear on 07955 738633 after 5.00pm.
Singing for Pleasure Choir Winter Concert
Wednesday 14th December, 7.30pm to 9.30pm
The Town Hall is now a regular concert venue for this Waddingham-based choir. They will be bringing their usual eclectic mix of music, singing and readings to entertain. Always a good night. Tickets cost £7.00 (under 16s free) from Jenny Hudd on 01673 818805, Mary Hollingsworth on 01652 648435, Londis (Market Place) or on the door.
- Town Hall Office: Open Mondays and Tuesdays, 9.00am to 12.00pm
- Active Circuits: Mondays, 6.45pm to 7.45pm (NLCAC Team: 01724 297270)
- Evergreens: Tuesdays, 1.30pm to 4.00pm (Nancy: 01652 640272)
- Seated Exercise: Wednesdays, 10.00am to 11.00am (NLCAC Team: 01724 297270)
- Tai Chi: Wednesdays, 11.30am to 12.45pm (George: 01427 617171)
- Rock Choir: Wednesdays, 7.00pm to 8.30pm
- Pilates with Louise: Thursdays, 10.00am to 11.00am (Louise: 07790 759003)
- Kirton Call (amateur drama): Thursdays, 7.00pm to 8.30pm (Shani: 07955 738633)
- Slimming World: Fridays, 9.30am to 11.30am
- Community Shop: Fridays, 1.00pm to 2.00pm
- Tea Dance: second Monday, 2.00pm to 4.00pm (Jenny: 01652 640281)
- Kirton in Lindsey WI: second Tuesday, 7.30pm to 10.00pm (Liz: 01724 762464)
- Kirton in Lindsey Society: fourth Tuesday, 7.30pm to 9.30pm (Martin: 01652 648435)
- KLAGS (amateur gardeners): third Wednesday, (Derek: 01427 788488)
- Church coffee morning: first Saturday, 10.00am to 12.00pm
- Town Hall Craft Club: fourth Saturday, 1.00pm to 4.00pm
- Pop-up Market: first Sunday, 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Town Hall Live: various dates, see website (Brian: 01652 649230)
Some of the regular activities take a break between Christmas and New Year, so please check with the organiser before attending. See www.kirtoninlindseytownhall.co.uk for further details.