Normality is slowly returning to Kirton in Lindsey Town Hall, but it is a long haul. Some activities have been back since May but others are postponing their return until autumn and some activities are still banned, although this may change after 19th July.
Here’s what they know:
Weekly and happening now
- Active Circuits: Mondays from 6.45pm to 7.45pm.
- Seated Exercise: Wednesdays from 10.00am to 11.00am.
- Yoga with Jo: Wednesdays from 6.00pm to 7.00pm for beginners and 7.20pm to 8.30pm for the more experienced.
- Slimming World: Fridays from 9.30am to 11.30am.
- Waste Not Want Not bags: Fridays between 11.00am and 12.00pm.
- Town Hall Craft Club: Fourth Saturday of the month from 1.00pm to 4.00pm (monthly).
By August (hopefully!)
- Evergreens: Tuesdays from 2.00pm to 4.00pm (weekly).
- Church Coffee Morning: 7th August from 9.30am to 12.00pm (monthly).
- WI: 10th August from 7.30pm to 10.00pm (monthly).
- KLAGS (amateur gardeners):Back on Wednesday 18th August (monthly).
- Town Hall Live: The first scheduled gig is 27th August.
- Summer Cocktail Sampling Night: 28th August from 7.30pm to 10.30pm (booking essential).
- Tai Chi – restarts 8th September from 11.30am to 12.45pm (weekly).
- Kirton Call (amateur dramatics): Thursdays from 7.00pm to 8.30pm.
- KLIX Community Cinema: Re-opens with a new season of films on 11th and 12th September.
- Tea Dance: Restarts Monday 13th September from 2.00pm to 4.00pm (monthly).
- Kirton in Lindsey Society: 28th September from 7.30pm to 9.30pm (monthly).
All the latest developments will be on their website and Facebook pages, so do keep checking. Anything can change at any time if the pandemic situation changes so, if in doubt, contact Sharron on email@example.com or call 07752 246255.