After a successful launch, the East Midlands Charity Awards are back to celebrate in 2020! East Midlands charities and not-for-profit organisations now have an opportunity to be celebrated and recognised for their outstanding contributions to their communities. The awards have been created to shout about all the great things charities have been doing in the East Midlands.
After working on numerous charity and community events, Phoebe Benta has taken up the mantle of hosting the event for the second year. With 14 categories, all free to enter, the awards welcome entries from Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Lincolnshire.
Nominations are now open and the entry deadline is Friday 3rd April. The shortlist will be announced on Tuesday 14th April and the Awards Presentation and Dinner is scheduled for Friday 12th June.
There are the following categories:
Awards for Charities
- East Midlands Charity of the Year
- Small Charity, Big Impact
- Fundraising Event
- Best Social and Digital Media
- Fundraising Team of the Year
- Volunteer Team of the Year
Awards for Individuals
- Young Charity Ambassador of the Year
- Volunteer Manager of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Charity Director of the Year
- Charity Trustee of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Awards for Companies
- Outstanding Charity Support — (by Small to Medium Size Company)
- Outstanding Charity Support — (by Large Company)
Download your nomination form from www.eastmidscharityawards.co.uk. For the latest updates follow @EMCharityAwards #EMcharityawards.