There is lots going on at Outside the Cave this summer. As usual, the not-for profit organisation has a wide range of workshops and activities for you to enjoy and new information is posted regularly on their Facebook page @outsidethecave and in their notice board outside Sherwood House, Edwinstowe. Here are some of the things on offer over the coming weeks:
- Mindfulness course for adults (Tuesday evenings and Wednesday afternoons)
- Mindfulness for Teenagers and June ‘Tweenagers’ (Friday afternoons from 4.00pm)
- Yoga for Beginners (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday various times)
- Senior Yoga Seated (every Thursday at 9.00am)
- Cultivating Self-Love (Friday afternoon)
- Community Garden horticulture sessions (Thursday mornings)
- Gardening workshops (various dates and times). Learn how to grow your own cut flowers, DIY wedding flowers or make and care for hanging baskets and containers.
- Boxercise and circuit training with ‘Sporty B’ (Monday evenings)
- Crafty sessions with ‘Torty B’. Learn how to Upcycle old clothes or even Yarn Bomb (various dates)
- Art and Mindfulness — Learn how to create beautiful mixed media artwork and develop mindfulness practice at the same time with artist Fay E Hartwell (various dates available)
- Purple Lotus Acupuncture specialist Amanda Statham-Waring is at OTC every Wednesday and Saturday offering
- Acupuncture, Indian Head Massage and Hopi ear candle treatments
- Holistic Massage Therapist Emma of Pure Pampered Massage is at OTC every Friday offering massage, facials and manicures and pedicures
- Baby Massage workshops with Amy Roberts, where you can meet other mums and dads and learn valuable baby massage techniques
Outside the Cave also runs a number of one-off workshops so please keep your eye open for updates. And don’t forget they sell a lovely range of products from local craftspeople as well as healthy, mainly home grown, plants and shrubs from Tuesday to Saturday, 10.00am to 3.00pm daily.