Specialist welfare benefits advice now available from Citizens Advice Sherwood and Newark
They provide free, confidential and independent advice to support people with any issues they are having, including those relating to benefits.
Jackie Insley, Chief Officer of Citizens Advice Sherwood and Newark said: “It’s important to make sure that you get all the help that you’re entitled to, especially in the current economic situation. We can support people to do this.”
Their welfare benefits specialist adviser, John Gill, can support people in a number of ways, for example, with:
- Universal Credit problems
- Sickness and disability benefits, including industrial injuries
- Benefits for people from abroad / migrant workers
- Maternity-related benefits
- Housing / council tax benefit problems
- Tax Credits
- Challenge a benefit decision.
To contact Citizens Advice Sherwood and Newark’s welfare benefits specialist you can either call 01623 861769, where you may be offered a call back, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch
For information and advice, contact Citizens Advice Sherwood and Newark:
- General advice on 0800 144 88 48 or Relay UK – if you can’t hear or speak on the phone, you can type what you want to say 18001 0800 144 8 444, Monday to Friday from 10.00am to 5.00pm.
- The local office number on 01623 861769, where you may be offered a call back.
- Chat online to an advisor at www.citizensadvice.org.uk/contact-us.
- Email email@example.com.