The Festival has been running since 1904 serving the area of North Nottinghamshire known as the Dukeries. It continues to attract entrants from this area and beyond, including Sheffield, Doncaster, Nottingham, Lincolnshire and Derbyshire.
The 2023 festival will be held on 11th, 12th, 17th and 18th March 2023. Each day will have a different focus:
- Saturday 11th March: Woodwind / Brass Day (held at Worksop College)
- Sunday 12th March: Piano / Strings Day (held at Worksop College)
- Friday 17th March: Schools Day (held at The Crossing)
- Saturday 18th March: Vocal Day (held at Worksop College)
- Sunday 19th March: Possible extra day (held at Worksop College)
- Wednesday 26th April, 7.00pm: Winners Concert (held at The Crossing)
All are welcome to attend and enjoy a wide variety of music and celebrate the talent in our area. See www.worksopmusicfestival.co.uk for more details.