Oldcotes Village Hall continues to be busy with many regular classes, including Margaret Huntley School of Dance’s lessons in Latin and Ballroom. Various classes are held Mondays and Tuesdays; practise nights are Fridays from 7.45pm to 9.15pm. Margaret is available for private lessons, first wedding dance, beginners to advanced, also Fitsteps and keep fit classes. Check out www.margarethuntleyschoolofdance.co.uk or call 07800 524134. A new beginners class will be starting later in the year — watch out for details.
- Monday — 10.00am to 12.00pm — Mothers and Toddlers
- Tuesday — 10.00am to 12.00pm — Table Tennis
- Wednesday — 7.00pm to 10.00pm — Sequence Dancing with Cyril (01709 540206)
- Thursday — 2.00pm to 4.00pm — Oldcotes Indoor Bowls
7.30pm to 9.30pm — Line dancing with Dave Birkinshaw (07808 931534)
- Friday — 5.45pm to 7.15pm — Yoga for the over 45s with Debs (07539 600640)
Nextstepz — fun and vibrant dance school
2.30pm to 3.15pm — Tinie Temperz for three to seven-year olds
3.15pm to 4.30pm — Juniorz
4.30pm to 5.45pm — Seniorz
All abilities welcome, call Sophie (07590 321620).