Residents of Maltby can access free support, advice and guidance regarding their personal finances with the new ‘Making Our Money Go Further’ project. The National Lottery community funded project that Rotherham Federation, in partnership with Rotherham Citizens Advice, have recently launched, aims to change the way communities think and talk about managing money, with community led solutions to the issues that matter most to local people.
- Group meetings with people in your area who are experiencing similar problems.
- The chance to come together and share ideas and solutions that can really make a difference.
- Information and advice that helps you.
- One-to-one confidential and impartial advice on debt for benefits.
- Opportunities that will help reduce your outgoings and increase your income.
It’s about supporting local people to make real change happen. The communities they will be working with this year are Eastwood, Maltby, Masbrough, Rawmarsh and Swinton.
If you’d like help to reduce expenditure, increase income and renegotiate outgoings, and would like to get involved in this initiative contact Claire Stinson on email@example.com or 07398 013796 or Karen Jay on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07398 013824. You can also find out more at www.rotherhamfederation.org/making-our-money-go-further/.