Sign up for a night of love and laughter next June, to remember your loved one at Midnight Memory Walk 2024.
Midnight Memory Walk 2024 is a fun and exciting night walk through Rotherham. Get together with old friends and make new ones while raising money for Rotherham Hospice in remembrance of your loved ones.
This year the Walk raised an astonishing £60,000 for end-of-life care in our region, and with your help, the Midnight Memory Walk will be even bigger. By walking 10k through Rotherham in the middle of the night, you’ll be supporting people affected by end-of-life illnesses across Rotherham.
- When: Saturday 22nd June 2024, starting midnight (ending Sunday 23rd June).
- Where: 10k through the streets of Rotherham, starting and ending outside the AESSEAL New York Stadium.
Sign up for Midnight Memory Walk 2024 for the Early Bird price of just £12.50! Early Bird registration closes on 31st March 2024 and includes:
- Midnight Memory Walk T-Shirt
- Refreshments midway on the walk
- A celebratory cuppa and a butty at the end
- Call 01709 308900 for more information.
Why your support matters
Rotherham Hospice cares for families experiencing an end-of-life illness, both physically and emotionally. As a charity, Rotherham Hospice needs to raise £3million each year to fund vital end-of-life services and they can only do it thanks to our amazing supporters like you.
Rotherham Hospice Ambassador John Breckin explains why he’s walking in memory: “The Hospice was there for my family when we needed them. Now’s our chance to come together, remember our loved ones, and be there for the Hospice!”