Working Win is a free service that supports people who are struggling in work and referrals have reopened. They’ll work with you to build on your strengths, and to feel settled and flourish in your role.
Who is Working Win for?
- If you have a physical and / or mental health condition
- Aged 18 and over
- If you are working and want support to continue working, or
- If you are off work sick, and want to return to work
What support will I receive?
- One-to-one support to help you continue working and manage your health condition at work
- Working with your health care team to help you manage any difficulties
- Debt, benefits and employment law advice
- Help talking to your employer about your needs at work
- Meetings over the phone, via video or in person, where local COVID-19 guidelines allow
How can I get involved?
You can refer yourself to Working Win at www.workingwinreferrals.co.uk, or call 0114 2900 218.You can also talk to your GP or health professional. Places are limited, and referrals will close on 31st January 2021.