Rotherfed are delighted to announce that they have been given another two years funding on this project, which will mean they can continue to offer help and support to the people of Rotherham through to the end of 2025.
For those not familiar with the project, the aim is to change the way communities think and talk about managing money, with community-led solutions to the issues that matter most to local people. Through community support delivered by Rotherham Federation that brings people together to form community-led groups, and local one-to-one advice delivered by Citizens Advice Rotherham and District, the project provides the tools people need to deal with the issues that are most important to them. It’s about supporting local people to make real change happen.
This is a free service for the people of Rotherham who may need support, advice, and guidance about their personal finances. They can offer:
- Group meetings with people in your area who are experiencing similar problems.
- The chance to come together and share ideas and solutions that can really make a difference.
- Information and advice that helps you with the things that matter most to you.
- Access to one-to-one confidential and impartial advice on debts and benefits.
- Opportunities that will help reduce your outgoings and increase your income.
- Additional support that will help you to progress in the future.
This could include practical solutions such as uniform swaps, skills exchange days, community allotments, budgeting hints and tip and recipes swaps and taste challenges. These all help towards reducing our outgoings as well as learning new skills.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 01709 368515. You can also find information on www.rotherhamfederation.org/making-our-money-go-further/.