ACCORD is holding a fundraising event to help raise awareness of the group. This will be held on 6th October from 10.00am to 12.00pm, at Tickhill Parish Room for a charge of £3.00 to include a hot drink and a toasted teacake.
There will be a raffle, a cushion stall (donations welcome!) and many other exciting things to spend your money on.
There are some busy times ahead in Tickhill Parish Room. The run up to Christmas seems to get more frantic every year – and 2022 is going to be no different.
- Mondays: Drama; Ukulele.
- Tuesdays: Dadesley Crafting CIC; Women’s Wellness Group, from 7.15pm to 8.15pm – a meeting to have a chat about anything you like!
- Wednesdays: Baby massage and yoga; WI; Yoga; ACCORD and the Francophiles.
- Thursdays: Craft Workshops aimed at beginners, from 1.00pm to 9.00pm.
- Fridays: Yoga; the Italian Group (first Friday of the month).
- Saturdays: Coffee Morning; Yappy Dogs with Dog Training and Agility classes; Curiosity Approach, discussing different aspects of teaching and learning in early childhood.
- 7th and 21st October: Soup Lunch, 12.00pm
- 14th October: Quiz Night, 7.30pm
- 18th October: World Menopause Awareness Day. Dadesley Crafting CIC will be recognising this day and organising an event in the Parish Room. Ring Michelle on 07591 035620 for details.
- 24th November: Late Night Shopping event, 5.30pm to 8.00pm
- 25th November: Sponsored Silence
- 26th November: Parish Room Christmas Jumper Day, 10.00am to 12.00pm
For further information on any of the above, please contact Janice Birkinshaw on 07840 419763.