Flu Season brings in additional income to your GP practice which can then be spent on providing better and improved services at your local surgery. Help us to help you and have your vaccine at one of Larwood Health Partnership’s special flu clinics.
Eligible patients registered with Larwood/Westwood/Village/Lakeside and Oakleaf Surgeries are invited to attend any of the drop-in flu clinics as follows:
- 16th September — Larwood Surgery — 8.30am to 3.00pm
- 19th September — Lakeside Surgery — 2.00pm to 5.00pm
- 22nd September — Oakleaf Surgery — 9.00am to 12.00pm
- 26th September — Westwood Surgery — 2.00pm to 6.00pm
- 27th September — The Civic Centre, Carlton — 2.00pm to 6.00pm — Flu Fayre
- 3rd October — Costhorpe Youth Club — 2.00pm to 6.00pm
- 5th October — Thievesdale Christ Church — 1.30pm to 5.00pm — Flu Fayre
The Flu Fayres are an opportunity to come along and meet some local services who will have stands with useful information.
If you are unsure whether you are eligible please either go to the practice’s website where a list is available: www.larwoodhealthpartnership.co.uk, or contact the surgery.