The Crossing will be celebrating Advent and Christmas during December in many different ways. Join them at any of the following events; all will be made welcome:
- Their Advent Course, exploring and remembering the events leading up to the birth of Christ, is on Thursday afternoons from 2.30pm to 4.00pm from 30th November to 21st December.
- Families are welcome at their Family Film Showing on Saturday 16th December, 4.00pm to 6.00pm.
- Their annual Carol Service will be on Sunday 17th December at 10.30am.
- On Christmas Eve, 24th December, there is a Pyjamas and Hot Chocolate Service at 3.00pm. A great storytelling service aimed at children and families of all ages (the wearing of pyjamas is invited but not compulsory).
- Their Christmas Day Celebration Service will be held at 10.30am on 25th December.
For more details of any of the above, and all their regular weekly groups and events, please contact The Crossing on 01909 473357 or email@example.com. Or see www.thecrossing.co.uk or contact Deacon Emily on 07739 018908 or firstname.lastname@example.org.