Services are held every Sunday at 10.00am at St Francis’ Church Bramley, with Holy Communion on the first and third Sunday.
On the second Monday of each month Mothers Union meets in church at 1.30pm.
The first Saturday of the month at 10.00am is ‘Cuppa & Chat’. On the first and third Thursday of each month Bramley Friendship Group meets at 2.00pm in the church hall.
In addition, special events and services in December are as follows:
- Sunday 3rd, 4.00pm: Christingle Service
- Thursday 14th, 6.00pm: Carols at the King Henry Pub
- Sunday 17th, 6.00pm: Carol Service
- Christmas Eve, 4.00pm: Crib Service
- Christmas Day, 10.00am: Family Service