Nottinghamshire Women’s Aid require volunteer counsellors. If you are at least level 3 qualified and have an interest in women’s issues there are lots of exciting opportunities on offer.
- You will have achieved a level 3 qualification and be working towards a level 4 qualification in counselling
- You will be accessing personal counselling or have previously accessed personal counselling
- You will be registered with the BACP and adhere to their Ethical Framework
- You have a commitment to continued learning and self development
- You are committed to the implementation of Equal Opportunities
- You are committed to client
All volunteers will receive a comprehensive training package. Please call Nottinghamshire Women’s Aid on 01909 533610, email email@example.com for more information or call in to The Farr Centre, Chapel Walk, Worksop.