Artempo members have been busy preparing for an exhibition that will run at Retford Arts Hub on Cannon Square from 1st to 29th October.
The group, whose membership now stands at nine artists, will be showing a wide range of artworks in the gallery, located on the first floor. There will be plenty of work on show from paintings, drawings, handmade books, embroidery and prints to bespoke greetings cards.
But have you ever wondered how an artwork is made? Which materials have been used? How long does a piece take to make? Curious? Well, Artempo members will be on hand on selected days throughout the exhibition to demonstrate and answer your questions.
A variety of artworks will be available to purchase; there’s sure to be something that you’ll fall in love with and want to take away with you. So whether you are already a seasoned collector or new to buying artwork, visit Retford Arts Hub, 11 Churchgate, Retford DN22 6PA for a warm welcome.
For more information, visit www.artempoinretford.co.uk.
‘Meet the Artist’ days
- Ann Everitt: 7th and 21st October, 10.00am to 12.00pm
- Annie Turner: 19th October, 2.00pm to 4.00pm, 24th October, 10.00am to 12.00pm
- Cath Ray: 1st October, 10.00am to 12.00pm
- Christine Howard: 1st and 29th October, 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Jane Beattie: 3rd and 17th October, 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Jenny King: 4th and 22nd October, 10.00am to 12.00pm; 13th October, 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Pat Carrington: 12th and 19th October, 10.00am to 12.00pm
- Polly Warren: 10th and 24th October, 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Wendy Smith: 15th and 29th October, 10.00am to 12.00pm