North Notts Association of National Trust Members have a full calendar of meetings planned for the next six months.
- 20th November — The Eye in the Sky: North Nottinghamshire from the Air — Malcolm Dolby
- 11th December — Archaeological Excavations at Wingerworth — Laura Binns
- 15th January 2020 — The English Kitchen and Kitchen Garden, 1550 to 1700 — Dr David Bostwick
- 19th February 2020 — History of Bracket Clocks — Adrian Overton
- 18th March 2020 — The Pilgrim Fathers: ‘Why did they all come from here?’ — Adrian Grey
- 15th April 2020 — AGM and Two Careers Catching Criminals — Michael Fowler
Meetings are at The Crossing, Newcastle Street, Worksop S80 2AT and start at 7.00pm for coffee and biscuits. The talks start at 7.30pm. Visitors are welcome, as are new members, and the only criteria is that you are a member of the National Trust. Entry is £3.00 for association members and £4.00 for visitors. More information is available online at www.nationaltrust.org.uk/features/north-nottingham-association or you can email NthNottsNTAssoc@gmail.com or follow the group on Twitter @NthNottsNTAssoc.