Following on from last year’s successful event held at Scampston Hall and Gardens in Malton, the Great Northern Food and Drink Festival is back with a bang – at a fabulous new venue and with so much more for visitors.
The two-day event will take place on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st August at The Market Fields on the beautiful Thoresby Park Estate in North Nottinghamshire.
The festival has fun for all the family. Highlights include
- Amazing street food from across the globe
- Artisan tent full of local producers and independent food, drink and crafts
- Professional chef demonstrations and talks from MasterChef and Bake Off contestants
- Festival bars to keep you hydrated all weekend
- On stage entertainment all weekend with live bands and singers
- Children’s entertainment including circus skills workshops
- Archery, inflatables, quad bikes and fairground stalls
This year the festival will be open from 10.00am to 10.00pm – perfect for those long summer nights. You can also make a real weekend of it with some low-cost camping options available!