On 27th November the Christmas lights will be switched on by Santa, who has taken a break from his busy schedule to help the Lions, and will be helping when members take to the streets throughout December. Find him in the Grotto in the town hall on Sunday 27th November from 12.30pm to 6.00pm.
Below is his sleigh schedule with Retford Lions, or you can follow him at www.lionstracksanta.com from 6.00pm on weekdays or 5.00pm at weekends. Take your children to see him; there is no charge and they will get a small gift.
Donations in cash or by card will be welcome and will help fund Lions work in our community.
- Saturday 3rd December: 5.40pm Rampton Eyre Arms; 6.30pm East Markham Village Hall
- Tuesday 6th December: Rectors Gate, Northfield Way area
- Wednesday 7th December: Trinity Road, Sandringham Road area
- Thursday 8th December: Retford – 7.00pm Matilda Drive (Tiln Lane)
- Friday 9th December: Tuxford south of A1 (Burleigh Court, Eldon Green, Lexington Gardens)
- Saturday 10th December: Tuxford north of A1 (Clinton Gardens, Linden Avenue, Gilbert Avenue)
- Sunday 11th December: Lidget Lane, Holmes Road area
- Monday 12th December: Cambourne Crescent area
- Tuesday 13th December: Elkesley – 6.15pm Yew Tree Road; 7.00pm Lawnwood Avenue
- Wednesday 14th December: Blossom Grove, Bacopa Drive
- Thursday 15th December: White Park Place area
- Friday 16th December: Portland Road, Old Hall Drive, Jubilee Road
- Saturday 17th December: Morrisons, 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Sunday 18th December: Trent Bridge Road, Chestnut Avenue area
- Monday 19th December: Thrumpton Lane area
- Tuesday 20th December: Bracken Lane, Rutland Road area
- Thursday 22nd December: Carolgate, 8.30am to 3.30pm